[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Agenda for CVE Board Meeting Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dear Members of the CVE Board –


Here is the agenda for tomorrow’s CVE Board Meeting.




The CVE Team






2:00 – 2:15 - Introductions, action items from the last meeting – Chris Coffin


  • Kurt Seifried will put together a container item. Will setup a meeting on adding CVE tags (categories) (med_device, IT automotive, etc.) to CVE JSON fields.


  • Agenda item in next call for discussion with Andy on CVEs for services


  • Andy Balinsky will send email to the list for review of the CVEs for services document


  • MITRE will add prior action items to the meeting agenda email moving forward


  • Automation WG to add action item for ci/travis integration in future git pilot phase.  Dave will email the Automation WG list with ideas for this.


  • MITRE to find a place for collaborative document sharing; possibly Handshake, creating a presentation on this.


  • MITRE to send email to Board regarding the status of Board members.


  • Research tools for JSON development—query the CNAs for suggestions that would be helpful to them. What would the CNAs like to see as far as JSON tools? MITRE will email the CNA list for thoughts and plant the seed for a future CNA Summit discussion.


  • MITRE will make sure that the CVE submission requirements discussion continues on the Board list.


2:15 – 2:30 - Working Groups


            Strategic Planning – Kent Landfield



                        Board Decisions


            Automation – George Theall



                        Board Decisions


2:30 – 2:45 - CNA Update


            DWF – Kurt Seifried



                        Board Decisions


            General – Dan Adinolfi



                        Board Decisions


2:45 – 3:15 – Q3 Report Card presentation (Chris Coffin, Dan Adinolfi)


3:15 – 3:20 – How should links with defunct domains be handled? (George Theall)


3:20 – 3:30 – CVEs for Services (Andy Balinsky)


3:30 – 3:40 - Disposition of Board members who have not responded regarding their continuing participation – (Chris Coffin)

Action items, wrap-up – Chris Coffin




Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 18, 2017