Social media links

I think we may not have posted direct links to the new CVE Twitter and LinkedIn presences.

CVE, CWE, and CAPEC share a "showcase" under the MITRE LinkedIn account.

For Twitter, we have @CVEnew and @CVEannounce.

If your organization's Security or PSIRT groups have a Twitter presence, we can have the CVE accounts follow them to help connect all these pieces together. (Putting some networking in social networking!)

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 23, 2017