Possible SWIFT connection

Here's a SWIFT knowledgeable person we could use as an intro to that community.

How do we want to proceed?

Scott, yes let's further discuss.

 I have colleagues across the US and International financial systems...  Per a colleague the SWIFT system is critical and some users do not even have cyber controls in place and even with patches in place malware can still bypass processes.
Industry best practices and standards along with vigilance maintenance thereof are essential; I am not sure if DHS is a replacement for the industry with its attempts...

Best regards,

Thomas Ward, LSE MSc. Transitional Economics
International Business Driver & Mentor - Sr. Advisor & Strategic Financial Economist
International Development -- Agriculture, Global Banking & Capital Markets, Extraction Industries
TW Consult, Executive Director
Email:  TWConsult1997@gmail.com
Skype: Thomas.Richard.Ward
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/trward

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: May 10, 2016