All in the works. Stay tuned for both announcements and calls for Board participation in the coming few days.
Ok, we have a format…. Congrats; Great. Now we need to plan how to communicate this to the rest of the world.
· FAQ / FAQ page on the CVE site?
· What are we going to call this, CVE 2.0 ?
· Are we going to reach out to each of the 75 companies that are CVE-Compatible to assure they know?
· Have existing CNAs been notified?
· How do we proactively notify the community of developers and organizational staff that they may have work to be able to assure they can leverage the change? (MITRE Booth at events such as BlackHat, others???, Press/rags?)
A transition and outreach plan is needed here. Our work is not done. We, of course, need to work with our own organizations but as Board members, we need to assist in getting the message out. Thoughts on being effective at it?