Re: Editorial Board Teleconference - Wednesday June 28, 1 PM EDT

If anyone writes down notes about the teleconference, I would be grateful
for a copy...  I'm sorry I won't be able to attend, as I'll be back from
vacation only Thursday (as I mentioned in a previous email to Steve only).

On 6/26/06 1:29 PM, "Steven M. Christey" <coley@mitre.org> wrote:

> All,
> The teleconference will take place this Wednesday, June 28, at 1 PM
> EDT (5 PM GMT).  I will send out contact details within the next day.
> I'm looking forward to some lively discussion!
> - Steve

Page Last Updated: May 22, 2007