Re: [CVEPRI] Board Teleconference and Contact Information

Mike Prosser asked:

>Actually, isn't mountain time 2 hours later than you all on the East
>Coast???  So for us in the Central area, should start at 11AM both

OK, let me try it this way.  Sorry for all the confusion.

Thursday's meeting starts at 12 PM EST, which is 11 AM Central, 10 AM
Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific.  It goes to 5 PM Mountain.

Friday's meeting also starts at 12 PM EST (10 AM Mountain), and goes
to 4 PM Mountain.

- Steve

Page Last Updated: May 22, 2007